Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
It doesnt surprise me, I seen him on the track when he was here, he is amazing! The guys he was racing were really good but he danced around them like nothing. I cant wait to see him now, I can only imagine how much better he will be with the right help backin him.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And in somewhat related news, it looks like the Canadian Superbike series has gone through a (much needed, IMO) restructuring of some sort. New website www.csbk.ca

It appears that much of the prior management remains. The series as we knew it up until now wouldn't have existed without some of those people (the Americans will recognize the name Colin Fraser) but at the same time, at times they were their own worst enemies.

I hope this is more than a cosmetic re-badge.

Kevin Graham, who appears to have some sort of increased role, is a good guy. The interesting bit is that (at least up until now) he was the rep for Pirelli Tires, which has been and will continue to be the spec tire brand for the series. To have the tire distributor be the same as the series organizer is a bit interesting, to say the least, and would appear to shut out any possibility of any other tire brand ever competing - not that there was much chance of that happening before, anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts