Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now up for sale in canada

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=101075181&mpname=Activity-EditAd&mpuid=80006;30;101075181;31095955;;&MessageId=MSG.VIEW_AD.EDIT_AD_SUCCESSFULMXAdIdMZ101075181MXGuidMZ11ef5042-a4b0-a0e6-5481-73c1ffff11dc

2007 Plasma Blue Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Rare color
Price: $9,950.00 CDN.

2800 kms, used one season, has seen 4 oil changes (last 2 synthetic).not ridden since last change and had brake fluid changed.
-1+2 vortec alloy sprockets, plus stock sprockets. speedohealer, GIPro TRE & gear indicator. comes with solo seat and second seat. no scratches or rockchips, was covered in 3M. 2 stage heated handgrips, and prewired for radar detector. Ohlins Steering Dampener. Heated indoor storage with battery tender on it. Never left outside at night or during day. have 2 already and buying another. no leins/clear title. may be able to accept credit card.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Another member here has an 07 Green ZX10R with almost 2,000 miles on it.

It also has a few mods on it for $8,000 USD

Another 07 Black with a few mods and 3,200 miles for $7,500 USD.

Hope this helps

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Also, can you show some pics of this film you are talking about.

And PM me the info about it, such as where to get it, how to install it & cost.

Also, does it stand up to the hell temperatures we get down here on the

Coast of Mississippi. lol

Thanks man

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a guy coming to look at it in a few days. its ina store room with the wifes bike and 20 rims and tires, and wired up to a conditioning battery keeper. i installed the film myself form a kit i cut out, plus some extra pieces. as far as heat, i wrapped my lower fairings completely in it so thats as hot as it gets methinks. all lights and blinkers are covered as well. no sand pits, no chips, no rash.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
i have a guy coming to look at it in a few days. its ina store room with the wifes bike and 20 rims and tires, and wired up to a conditioning battery keeper. i installed the film myself form a kit i cut out, plus some extra pieces. as far as heat, i wrapped my lower fairings completely in it so thats as hot as it gets methinks. all lights and blinkers are covered as well. no sand pits, no chips, no rash.
Ok, do you mind sharing the info on this film, cause if it works like you say it does. I would like to protect my bike also. Cause I have an 05 in mint condition
and I want to keep it that way. Everybody that see's it ask me if it is new and they trip when they find out that it's 3 years old, well, now 4, 09 and all.
If you want to email me it's [email protected] :thumbsup:

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Wow, good luck with the sale, that's kind of a lot of

money to try to sell it in the US. That is almost the price of a new bike here.

You may get it there in Canada, but I doubt you will get that kinda money here.

Anyway, good luck man

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
this website isnt just america. heh. let me convert it for you based on today.
9,950.00 CAD = 7,853.14 USD
Canada Dollars United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.789260 USD 1 USD = 1.26701 CAD
and 2800 kms is 1740 miles.
i have been scouring ads and have seen many over 10k here with triple the mileage... new is almost 15. you yanks got it easy.
oh, and you couldnt get a blue 10 in canada in 07.
now does it look better?

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
LOL,

they are jacking you north of the border guy's up on these bikes aye

It would definitely pay to come south of the border to buy a bike for you.

And yes, I know there are members here from many country's.

P.S. I used to live right on the border of Sarnia Canada and Port Huron Micigan

and used to run up to Toronto for the weekends to be able to drink in the clubs,

where we couldn't here in the US at 17. They didn't care there and then. Early 80's

Can you please give me the info on the film you were talking about.. where to get it,

& how much and what not.

·
Registered
612 Posts
you can get brand new 08 for less than 9k! With almost 1k left over... I'd say you can get most of that stuff if not all.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as far as film goes, i use avery, x-pel, or topcoated new 3m. for my lights and windsheild, i use an optically transparent film by 3m. the adhesive doesnt distort your view thru it, nor does it distort your lighting. that stuff costs double and not many ppl buy it, but i like it so you cant tell its there if installed right.
you can see patterns on xpels site (xpel.com), or mine at http://catalog.firestormauto.com/partquery/search
the pattern you see here can be cut by any xpel dealer, so you can buy local.
im on here as a biker, not as a sales troll. i am decalling a race car today, so i may not have time to drag the bikes out of the store room. but when i do ill post up some pix.
i gotta rip the wifes black ninja down for some realistic flames in blues. deciding if i wanna do here helmet or not tho.... as for me, i dont make my bikes unique to look at, cause if someone calls you in for riding a tad too agressive, they might say .."a guy on a blue crotch rocket with pruple razor flames and chrome dingleballs. " i wear all black, way harder to identify me in court.

2007 » Kawasaki (Motorcycle) » Ninja » ZX-10R
Tail, Cowl, Fairing, Fender and Gas Tank Kit
Part Number: P20104B

Installation Difficulty Rating:4

Please Contact Us for Pricing

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
slav, not to be rude, but if you actually read it all......we, in Canada do not get that price. we have to pay large for shipping, duty, brokerage, federal and provincial tax, and currency conversion. to us, all priced advertized in american jump by 50% plus shipping and brokerage. today 9k usd is 11361.6 cdn. + 12 % tax = $12724.99 plus duty, brokerage, & shipping. i bet you its over 15k landed. so its no advantage for us to buy in usa at this time, since kawi canada likely gets to move inventory over at a reduced rate, our price on new is $14,600 plus tax for an 09 10R. the add-on toys are even worse once they get to me. add all this in, and i bet i have 18kish into it, and i want about half that for 1700 miles. now right now for americans to buy in canada works for you guys, maybe not on this item, but for most things. to bad your last president fucked so many of you, or youd all have cash to blow on toys, instead of flooding ebay with overpriced antique camaros to get needed cash to save a mortgage.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Thanks Firestorm

gonna look into it

·
Registered
612 Posts
slav, not to be rude, but if you actually read it all......we, in Canada do not get that price. we have to pay large for shipping, duty, brokerage, federal and provincial tax, and currency conversion. to us, all priced advertized in american jump by 50% plus shipping and brokerage. today 9k usd is 11361.6 cdn. + 12 % tax = $12724.99 plus duty, brokerage, & shipping. i bet you its over 15k landed. so its no advantage for us to buy in usa at this time, since kawi canada likely gets to move inventory over at a reduced rate, our price on new is $14,600 plus tax for an 09 10R. the add-on toys are even worse once they get to me. add all this in, and i bet i have 18kish into it, and i want about half that for 1700 miles. now right now for americans to buy in canada works for you guys, maybe not on this item, but for most things. to bad your last president fucked so many of you, or youd all have cash to blow on toys, instead of flooding ebay with overpriced antique camaros to get needed cash to save a mortgage.
Sorry...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts