1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
.....NERD!!!!! lol

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey its cool to be a nerd, I play d&d and I love it , and I play a shit load of rpg's on ps3. But I am not a fan of playing games on computer, dont get me wrong I like some of the games just dont like the keyboard.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
HALO 4!!
Coming out in Nov 4th!!!

And there's a Starbucks next to Best Buy!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
lmao u guys crack me up.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I guess I would have to be put in the nerd classification too. I used to play WoW. Also played SRO (most probably have no idea What that is) as well as skyrim. Not a big halo fan but CoD is one of my favorites. :lol:

To the OP, when you get back into WoW post up on if the expansion is worth it or not, I'm curious.

Sent from my SGH-T989

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
They should do a rap battle:

Starbucks vs. Folgers

Who Won?
Who's Next?
You Decide.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Msg me your info and ill send you one. Personally I don't really like the xpac that much. But then again I was all about wotlk. Didn't play much of cata. Probably gunna play mop until I find another game to come out that I like. Not sure if it's just the way the economy is with the new xpac that is making me dislike a few features or if things will still be like this in a few months but cata was better then this imo, and wotlk was WAY better.

I am a nerd for sure. Love anime play online games and all that shit. But also drive a z06 and a gen4 10r so nobody expects it hah.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Msg me your info and ill send you one. Personally I don't really like the xpac that much. But then again I was all about wotlk. Didn't play much of cata. Probably gunna play mop until I find another game to come out that I like. Not sure if it's just the way the economy is with the new xpac that is making me dislike a few features or if things will still be like this in a few months but cata was better then this imo, and wotlk was WAY better.

I am a nerd for sure. Love anime play online games and all that shit. But also drive a z06 and a gen4 10r so nobody expects it hah.
WOTLK was a sweet expansion. For me it all started going down hill with cataclysm. That's why I'm curious how this new expansion is. It didn't look good enough to bring me back to WoW though.. How bad is the ingame economy? I know back when Burning Crusade came out the economy got jacked up for awhile, people were buying/selling gold like crazy and it made certain aspects of the game really difficult. It did seem to fix itself though, maybe the same thing will happen now.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That game will consume your soul.i stopped playing a while ago but its like crack you keep thinking about playing again lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts