Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess it worked. May be time for those heavy valve springs???
yes sir! and Ti retainers of course. I was very nervous about revving the bike this high on a stock valve train but I just decided to say fuck it!

as for who can do it, anyone can as long as you send the company a good working ECU, I'm going to do a write up on it in a bit.

·
Speed Freak
12,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
http://www.guhlmotors.com/

Guhl Motors:
4126 Oregon Pike
Rear Building
Ephrata, PA 17522

717-618-4212

$375 which includes shipping back to you, they will also reprogram the ECU again for a small fee as well so if you wanted to send the ecu back to change something you dont have to pay 375 every time. I spoke with Don Guhl and he was a awesome guy to talk to.

Tell them Garth285 sent ya!!!

·
Speed Freak
12,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
your A/F sucks! :p
hahah I was waiting for someone to say that. I tuned her in the summer and I dont know if he loaded in a different gear map. I havent spoken with him since but he said he was going to find out which map is the most agressive.

but yeah it still sucks, pretty odd considering she was spot on a few months ago. It is pretty cool outside tonight though lol.....

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
994 Posts
Don't know if this is BS or not, saw this on another forum. Its for a 14, but if you can hack one, you can probably hack another. If they could get this to work for any bike, with maybe a plug in adapter for a laptop.......yummy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
subscribed...:+2:

·
Registered
312 Posts
This kind of technology is so far over my head it's ridiculous but interesting none the less. I'll let you geniuses sort it all out and maybe someday I will reap the benefits :lol:. Seriously though...thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.