Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
looks like some sort of power supply since it only has a red an black wire going into it. Does you bike have a power commander?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
:thumbsup:

I would hold on to it as someone will need it from you one day. I saw a post where someone was asking for one just a couple of weeks ago.

There was a member on here just a few weeks ago needing one for updating his firmware, i can not remember for the life of me who it was. Post a genral post saying you have one, maybe he will reply. Without that you have to send your PCIII back to dynojet to update it if its old enough (like my 04).

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
There was a member on here just a few weeks ago needing one for updating his firmware, i can not remember for the life of me who it was. Post a genral post saying you have one, maybe he will reply. Without that you have to send your PCIII back to dynojet to update it if its old enough (like my 04).
THAT WOULD BE ME!!! haha......would have missed this thread too if it was not for MAGIC MAVIS!!!!...many thanks to him for bringing this to my attention!.........he seems to be of great help around here!!......rep to him and pm to Mack10r!!!:thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Rep to Mack10R..........payment sent for the programmer!!!
Many thanks bro!..........oh yeah.......your inbox is full!!haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts