Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello green bloods does anyone in here do loan modifications/loan document audits and or bankruptcy law?
I hired a law firm to help me with my loan mod with my house and to do a loan document audit. Long story short or longer they have screwed me i know my loan docs are bad real bad , and bottom line is i can no longer trust the law firm that i paid my last dollar to to help me.
Can someone help me not looking for a free lawyer just some facts as to what my options are at this point i have 4 kids all under the age of 5 and work two jobs an as you probably know or have seen ive sold off all of my stuff including my two zx10s just to stay above water. Please anyone throw me a life jacket or just a little piece of mind sorry to bore all you brothers with my personal drama.
I can from my soul say that zx10r.net is the place i have gone to for advice in the past and its the only place i have gotten straight answers from and people are not afraid to speak there mind for that i thank you all.
Pm me or email me or whatever
all my greenblood to you zx10r.net members
thanks again

·
Registered
356 Posts
Get into HAMP or a FHA loan. Fuck that ARM and Option ARM bull shit. I sold my house right before the big crash... got lucky. Bought it brand new in 05 for $309k sold it in 07 and broke even. Sucked.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Funny you hired a co in Irvine and I'm in Irvine....LOL...

Got your e-mail and left you a message...

Will give you some options at least...

Some of what you were told is true and some of what you're experiencing is becoming SOP in this business....

We don't operate that way, but we're a bit different...
yeah your a bit different alright you BS people take there $ and do NOTHING
bad news your a crook steve benjamin & you know can't believe your trying to rip off another forum member on a loan mod :thefinger

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I really hope you get the help you need. I can only wish you the best of luck, I am pulling for you. I am sure most of the 10R gang is

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
WOW.

These are not small allegations.

Whoever is full of shit should be banned.

I don't want to say any more than that.

To 666:

I do not know too much about loan modification, but I can tell you that our FHA loan on the 1st house that we tried to purchase was a complete nightmare, but it was because there was only two companies in the state doing the loan type that we were told we "had to do" (which was a complete lie) by our shady real estate agent.

So then we went to a different mortgage company, who as it turns out was a shady associate of our real estate agent. Supposedly he had to deal with 1 of a total of 2 different lenders willing to work with a 203(b) FHA loan. Because of this, they tried screwing us about 10 different ways.

We wanted fixed rate ONLY, which we got...then they changed the paperwork to variable rate. They also changed our interest rate to an exorbitant rate. We also had NO contingency plan. They also told us one thing to get the ball rolling, then eventually kept slowly changing everything after the fact and things were signed. They also tried to get us for a closing cost that would have been equal to a closing cost for a house that cost about 4 times as much. They also tried to get us to sign contracts that added penalty fees and fines by setting specific dates, then proceeded to manipulate the closing procedure by dragging their feet so that we would then be liable for these new fines and fees because we had passed these dates. It was insane.

I saw through the bullshit but my GF wanted the house so bad that she was just trusting of these complete thieves...which is exactly how they get you. They know that you are not very knowledgeable and prey on you. You expect to be taken care of by the, "expert" who does this all day for a living, and they just screw you over every way they can think of.

Long story short, I blew up on my GF a little and told her she was destroying our future by trying to push forward with this loan. I DEMANDED that we did it my way, not hers. We spoke to an attorney, and after being reassured that I was indeed right on the money about the horribly corrupt practices we were being victimized by, I managed to formulate a plot to walk away free and clear. We even got our earnest/ernest money back. Saved us well over 50,000.00 dollars, future foreclosure, and who knows what else down the road. We are currently moving into our bigger, better, cheaper house this weekend.

Now sorry for the rambling, but the part that applies towards your situation a bit is this: When we were desperately trying to establish what the fuck was going on, we contacted FHA directly. FHA was about the rudest and least receptive of them all. They refused to answer questions, they refused to do ANYTHING. They even went so far as to hang up on us! They also told us we were, "not allowed" to talk with them, that we had to go through our now established shady mortgage broker. We were nothing more than a number on a piece of paper. I was beside myself with anger and frustration.

So who can you trust? Unfortunately, while I feel that FHA and HUD is a complete joke in reference to my personal experience, I do feel that they are a better source of information than most other places:

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) / Federal Housing Authority (FHA):

http://portal.hud.gov/portal/page/portal/HUD/topics/avoiding_foreclosure

Consumer Advisory:

http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/ADVISORY/2008-1.html

HAMP information and eligibility requirements:

http://search.hud.gov/search?q=cache:N2xd3Teb-3wJ:portal.hud.gov/pls/portal/url/ITEM/6FECFC25D8294E87E04400144F9D3D85+HAMP&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=hud2009_frontend&proxystylesheet=hud2009_frontend&site=default_collection&access=p&oe=UTF-8

I encourage to look at that website and use their search feature. I wish I could offer more and better information dealing with your specific request, but I don't have much more to offer. Good luck sir.

-Seb

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
666 I needed to delete posts that where OT and especially by the others while doing an Investigation what was going on here. OG is not allowed to report on this thread anymore as well as his accuser.

If you like I can delete this thread and you can start over. Sorry it has come this far I hope you get the help your seeking.

bloo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts