Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i have a questions. can anyone help me out with a quick sketch or photoshop of something. me and my dad are trying to come up with a racing idea. we have a group of 4 people that will be racing in the pmra next year and we were thinking of a name for our race team. and my brother who is also racing next year along with his friend. remembered something from when the were teens. ok so her is the story my bros 2 best friends always hung out in high school the were insperable they built a camero from the ground up when in high school they always planned on racing cars together and one of my brothers friends came up with a drawing back in the day of a tire spinning with smoke rolling off of it and in the smoke it said PO' boys on the top of the tire and RACING at the bottom. When the guy that drew this was 19 he was involve in a terrible 4 wheeling accident and lost his life. My brother and his friend still dont go a day without thinking about him. they went over to mthe guys moms house and told her this is what they wanted to do for the race shirts this year in memory of him, and asked her if she knew where the drawing was and so they went in his room and looked for the drawing and could not find it anywhere. his mom was so excited that they wanted to do this but the could not find the drawing anywhere. Is it possible that anyone could do me a rough sketch or even in photoshop of a tire spining and in the smoke it say po' boys racing. Sorry for the long winded story but it would be much appreciated and possibly a challenge for someone. Thanks Alot, Cody

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
give me a day or two and i will come up with something

1 - 4 of 4 Posts