Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if the cams out of an 08 model would fit an 05 model thanks in advance Daniel

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Can I ask why?I've been told to just buy an aftermarket cam instead of trying a cam swap but try going thru the "search" tab and see what you pull up. wish i had more info for ya but there are a few people on here who will probably know for sure. I wouldn't think the cams from the 2nd or 3rd gen would work on the 1st gen BUT i could be completely wrong.there's a member selling a kawi factory cam for $300 i think in the classifieds

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Can I ask why?I've been told to just buy an aftermarket cam instead of trying a cam swap but try going thru the "search" tab and see what you pull up. wish i had more info for ya but there are a few people on here who will probably know for sure. I wouldn't think the cams from the 2nd or 3rd gen would work on the 1st gen BUT i could be completely wrong.there's a member selling a kawi factory cam for $300 i think in the classifieds
im the person selling the cam, but i got a sell-pending:thumbsup: thanks for saying something about the cam.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
im the person selling the cam, but i got a sell-pending:thumbsup: thanks for saying something about the cam.
No problem man....a free bump for a cool cat :bump: (or 2) :bump: AND a nice cam he has that i shoulda bought when i had the chance!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts