Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have never camped there but I looked into it last year. Here is what I found out.
Camping: Pass good for entire weekend. Campground gates open Thur. 5pm-8pm, Fri & Sat 7:30am-7pm, All persons (ages 13 & above) in campsite must have a 3 day admission ticket. No electrical or water hook ups. Camping is restricted to designated areas. Showers are available in the Paddock to campers who have not purchased Paddock Pass from: Fri.-Sun. 6am-7am and Fri.-Sat. 7pm-9pm.

$50 - Camping pass (Limited availability) ($75 at the gate).
Pass good for 1 tent Thu-Sun. Tent camping on track grounds.

$75 - Motorhome Camping pass (Limited availability) ($100 at the gate)Camping on track grounds.

$275 - Hill Top Premier motorhome sites Limited availability) $300 at the gate)

Beautiful motorhome park overlooks track. All sites are 'front row center' grass sites.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
mr clean,

If you end up coming up there, stop by and look me up @ turn 2 on Saturday and Sunday. You should see a group with a sportbikes.ws banner.

·
Registered
49 Posts
really nice place to camp. there is a transit that drive around the outside of the track and will stop right in front of your site. if you are riding anything, even a scooter, you have to have a helmet now. have fun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts