1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
im here!!!! got a couple pm's

·
3,008 Posts
been working alot lately, what ideas do ya got JB? been trying to get a thread going for the females and it has never worked out (BD:rolleyes::wink:)

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
been working alot lately, what ideas do ya got JB? been trying to get a thread going for the females and it has never worked out (BD:rolleyes::wink:)
who sent ya a PM about this thread i ask you. Everyone here is part of the community so i seriously doubt there will be any seperate sections or the like.

BD

·
3,008 Posts
who sent ya a PM about this thread i ask you. Everyone here is part of the community so i seriously doubt there will be any seperate sections ort he like.

BD
i know you sent me the pm (so did JB) and i thank you for it, i was just giving you a hard time dont get your panties in a bunch!
i wouldnt want to seperate the community! wouldnt be the same w/o everyone! just open a new store for the community :wink:

im very curious though!!!! JB what ya got up your sleves?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I guess, this is the part where I raise my hand and say yes, despite my super long legs, I am a chickonabike... In traffic you get some people that really don't get that a pink jacket and a ponytail means you are of the female persuasion :)

·
3,008 Posts
I guess, this is the part where I raise my hand and say yes, despite my super long legs, I am a chickonabike... In traffic you get some people that really don't get that a pink jacket and a ponytail means you are of the female persuasion :)
:thumbsup: the main reason i got a pink jacket and helmet!!!! got to make it known that YES i am female!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey im a girl too.

got the pm, thought i would stop by and say hey.

·
3,008 Posts
so 7 so far? if i counted right

·
3,008 Posts
havent see ladybem or mangagirl on for a while

1 - 20 of 83 Posts