Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
LMAO, best line in the article:

He added: "Only in Santa Cruz would you have biker wars over who's going to control pumpkin spice lattes."

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,014 Posts
starbucks! where is static ip.
Holy crap! I sure hope Static IP wasn't involved in that scuffle or caught up in all that. For all we know he might have been gunned down outside the place. Has anyone heard from him recently? Has he made any posts in the last few days?

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
My sincerest apologies for my delay, as I am getting over this I'm in total and utter shock.
I feel very ashamed and embarrassed that this took place at our beloved Starbucks. I usually have something to say (okay well more than usually) but the only thing that I can express is that I just wish this happened at Coffee Bean.

I will post back later when I in a better state of mind. Please stay tuned.

:sbucks:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Holy crap! I sure hope Static IP wasn't involved in that scuffle or caught up in all that. For all we know he might have been gunned down outside the place. Has anyone heard from him recently? Has he made any posts in the last few days?
No, I am all good, thanks. Was at a different Starbucks that has a different crowd.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
1st person that i thought of when i saw where this happened at!!!!!:eek:ccasion1
Thanks, greatly appreciated :)

btw, who was the 2nd person?
just curious.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
So I got a hold of the transcripts of what happened that was captured on the Starcam.

Bike#1 "hey man, that's my triple shot latte with light foam bro"

Bike#2 "no man, that's mine, you ordered the Venti Mocha latte with extra foam and dollop of chocolate drizzle, so you better give me my latte"

Biker#1 "oh no you didn't, you best gimme my latte or imma bust a cap"

Biker#3 "hey guys, if you start busting caps, can have your drink's?"

·
Registered
414 Posts
So I got a hold of the transcripts of what happened that was captured on the Starcam.

Bike#2 "no man, that's mine, you ordered the Venti Mocha latte with extra foam and dollop of chocolate drizzle, so you better give me my latte"

:lol:

I must admit, that was rather comical.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Either way Starbucks should be Banned it causes to much violence and their coffee is too expensive too. :lol::helmet:

·
Always On Mod
1,842 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Either way Starbucks should be Banned it causes to much violence and their coffee is too expensive too. :lol::helmet:
I believe that is discrimination.
2nd It's the OTHER way around, people get violent BECAUSE they don't get thier Starbucks. Case in point the turf war.

3rd their coffee is too expensive?

There's a price to pay for the finer things in life. Case in point, your bike and all the mods, tires, gear, etc. I rest my case.

Don't tell me you buy folgers from Ralph's?
:headshake

·
Registered
251 Posts
bout a few months ago here in a vagos member had kill and hells angel and a tattoo parlor down the street and I was a prospect in a M/c out here but the club had to take side ..H.A or the vagos to even be a club out here...there is alot of fights over the patch in bakersfield...not worth it to me..im a solo rider now...

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
bout a few months ago here in a vagos member had kill and hells angel and a tattoo parlor down the street and I was a prospect in a M/c out here but the club had to take side ..H.A or the vagos to even be a club out here...there is alot of fights over the patch in bakersfield...not worth it to me..im a solo rider now...
:dontknow:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
:dontknow:
I think what he meant to say was:

So about a few months back in the area I live, Bakersfield, a motorcycle club by the name of "vagos" had killed a member in another motorcycle club know as "hell's angeles" which occurred at a tattoo parlor down the street from my area. Anyway's, at the time I was a prospect in another motorcycle club out here in Bakersfield and the way things work out here is that you have to have an approval of one of these said clubs or side with them in order to have a patch. Apparently there's been some fights over this matter and I have come to the conclusion that it is not worth my time and all the drama involved. So as a result I have decided to just ride my motorcycle and not be affiliated with any motorcycle clubs.
However, I still ride to Starbucks on occasion and mind my own business.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts