Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that live in cali and arent licensed yet I found some info that may be helpfull in helping your obtain your M1 endorsment. I would recomend taking the MSF course but if your not going to go that route than at least take a look at this. It describes the skills test in pretty good detail and gives a drawing with the exact dimensions that the DMV uses when administering their test.

http://www.ducatigirl.com/california/dmv_moto_test.pdf

·
Registered
885 Posts
Great .pdf. I've been wondering how that lollip works since I got my license. I just did the MSF BRC course.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
good info - Rep points added

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
i am currently trying to get my m1. the damn dmv will only do them mondays after 10am. well i only have a monday off every 6 weeks, and on the other modays, the latest i could be at work (if i trade shifts) is 10am. what a bitch. but the lady that answered the 1-800# said i could do it anytime on monday BEFORE 10am. so there i was at 7:15 in line. waited til 8am only to have the dude say "no, if we did that, we'd be out there all day!" thanks jackass. real helpfull attitude. sorry about the rant, had to vent a little!!! looks like i'm riding to laguna on my permit!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
norcal10 said:
i am currently trying to get my m1. the damn dmv will only do them mondays after 10am. well i only have a monday off every 6 weeks, and on the other modays, the latest i could be at work (if i trade shifts) is 10am. what a bitch. but the lady that answered the 1-800# said i could do it anytime on monday BEFORE 10am. so there i was at 7:15 in line. waited til 8am only to have the dude say "no, if we did that, we'd be out there all day!" thanks jackass. real helpfull attitude. sorry about the rant, had to vent a little!!! looks like i'm riding to laguna on my permit!!
Try a different DMV office.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts