Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all its been quite the journey with the 10R.... purchased the bike about a year ago....tons of mods later ready for track and before I got the chance to try it was recently sold to a good friend.

I'll swing by from time to time, learned lots of great things about the 10R on this forum, surprised that there was alot of support despite it not being a new bike.... was a great bike to work on when compared to Italian bikes.

Best regards :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hey all its been quite the journey with the 10R.... purchased the bike about a year ago....tons of mods later ready for track and before I got the chance to try it was recently sold to a good friend.

I'll swing by from time to time, learned lots of great things about the 10R on this forum, surprised that there was alot of support despite it not being a new bike.... was a great bike to work on when compared to Italian bikes.

Best regards
Good looking Gen2 there.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
569 Posts
At least it went to a good home. Are you giving up plans for the track or just getting a different bike?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least it went to a good home. Are you giving up plans for the track or just getting a different bike?
leave track... NEVER!!!!! lol moved over to Aprilia for now and will find out how it is on track next week :thumbsup:

·
Registered
569 Posts
@cbrkp;
I would love to have a 17+ Aprilia, as they come with everything they need to. I was looking at the 2017 RSV4 Factory and 2017 Tuono Factory last month. They are beautiful bikes and are truly the top of their classes. I may get one in the next year or two. Congrats OP. Post some pics!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buddy of mine just got a brand new rsv4.. Been in for warranty work longer than he's had it at home.
yea they're buggy thats for sure. from what I've been told they are the "Japanese" of reliability for exotics for whatever thats worth lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts