Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll be there once again. I just got my PCIII and BMC race filter put on today. Can't wait to see if they make a difference. My old air filter was pretty dirty so I think it'll breathe a little better now.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be there once again. I just got my PCIII and BMC race filter put on today. Can't wait to see if they make a difference. My old air filter was pretty dirty so I think it'll breathe a little better now.
Cool, se ya down there. When I put the PC on my 10r it ran smoother. I have yet to do the filter I need to get one on order. I just checked the weather for monday it going to be HOT.

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
Aside from a few too many crashes.... what a great day!!! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aside from a few too many crashes.... what a great day!!! :eek:ccasion1
Yep another awesome day, Quig I will have to look for you next time
To say hi. I talked with N1NJAZX6R out there yesterday. Are you going
To ride with Stacy’s club again next month?

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Glad you guys have fun, I'll make it there on 8-11 or 8-12 with the track club. 8-12-07 looks good for the "backward" track..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you guys have fun, I'll make it there on 8-11 or 8-12 with the track club. 8-12-07 looks good for the "backward" track..
You should try Lets ride track days, with the exception Aug 17th
Normal track fee is just $135.00. Stacy put on a very professional
Show and never over books the track. The track club puts a lot of riders
On the track that why I don’t ride with them any more, traffic jams on the
Track suck.

http://www.redlineridersclub.com/

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
I don't see LETS RIDE on my track day sheet:dontknow: I need an up date list? What's LETS RIDE schudle look like..I won't do any track day until LAGUNA SECA RACE is over but after that it's all good or what I can afford anyway:lol:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yep another awesome day, Quig I will have to look for you next time
To say hi. I talked with N1NJAZX6R out there yesterday. Are you going
To ride with Stacy’s club again next month?
Crap! I just checked my schedule and that weekend in August is the first Qualifying (on Friday no less...) for the Toyota 200 at Willow. I'm going to have to sit out the 'Let's Ride Trackdays' event on that Friday. I think I may actually opt to show up and practice/race at Buttonwillow on Sat/Sunday rather than Willow but I'll have to wait and decided on that part later.:eyecrazy:

Ugh... can't do it all.... :dontknow:

·
Registered
210 Posts
The wrecks were really weird out there. Usually 2 at a time at opposite ends of the track. Glad they had 2 crash trucks out there or it would have taken forever to get the track cleared. The afternoon went really smooth it seemed, I don't know for sure I spent most of the time in the air conditioned building when it wasn't my turn to ride.

My PCIII I installed really smoothed out the power on my 636 had a couple guys come up to me & ask me about it because I'd pull them in the straights pretty good. Looks like it's time for new tires. I don't know if it was the heat or what but my Pilot Powers started slipping on me. Time to try some DOT tires I think.

MAN it was hot out there. I drank so much water but sweated most of it out. Glad they provided water I didn't have room for an ice chest this time!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts