Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the stand so i contacted Maxmoto the US distributor. He replied quickly and said 10+ people will reduce the price for the stand with wheels from $665 + shipping, to $575 + shipping. For reference, my shipping & handling quote to Kansas was $75.

do you think we could pull this off?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,789 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
SD thanks for sharing... I am so pissed at you man... You just cost me 175 bucks for something I won't get until two months from now.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I've seen the Black Widow version for the past year now.. But they don't offer the adapter plate for the Gen 1 or Gen 2!! sux..

·
Registered
4,749 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
The Black Widow one seems to be pretty good. Would the Gen 3 adapter work for the Gen 4? Doesn't seem like a bad way to spend $200.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
That ConStand looks sweet since it folds also. Price could be more than reasonable if we get a VAT refund. Just emailed them, will post when they reply

http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/paddock-stands/central-lift/motorbike-central-stand-paddock-lift-constands-power-kawasaki-zx-10r-11-14-adaptorcasters-incl-i4008-32230-0.htm
Glass.. it looks really sweet.They were giving me 10% discount if I start I thread on it, but having 10 guys buying it would be better I guess! :helmet:

[email protected]

the Bursig is overpriced and cost too much to ship.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I'm in !! Fuck waiting two months for the Chinese stuff

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I just sent an e-mail to Carmen @BS-motoparts.. inquiring a deal on a group buy. They make adapters for every gens.. I bet we can get some guys into buying it.. a portable Bursig!

386.755 USD +55.3245 USD for shipping.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,789 Posts
I just sent an e-mail to Carmen @BS-motoparts.. inquiring a deal on a group buy. They make adapters for every gens.. I bet we can get some guys into buying it.. a portable Bursig!

386.755 USD +55.3245 USD for shipping.

If a group buy on that gets it down to near $300, I'd be in for one of those.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got my response from BS this morning. Said they cant ship heavy items like the center stand to the US at this time. Lets cross our fingers the group buy will change there minds

1 - 20 of 50 Posts