Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up not to buy anything from seller "atvcyclemart". A buddy paid me to get him a set of tire warmers, long story short..... I paid him the very next day and over 3 weeks later he will not return any messages and has failed to provide tracking info that was promised on Monday the 16th.
Here is a link to the auction just to be aware.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160032175491&rd=1,1
What really stinks is paypal will only refund 200 minus a 25 fee. HHHHHMMMMMMMM he (my friend) paid 332 and now will only get back 175. Worked out great for the seller.
That pretty much does it for me and e-bay. I have seen way too many problems with it lately.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
That sucks, but try to look at it on the bright side (if there is any), your buddy got some of his money back. How can people like this live with themselves I'll never know.

·
Registered
787 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Maybe he is having them drop shipped from the factory.If not I would be looking him up and giving him a present,and he wouldn't like.People that commit fraud on ebay make it harder on the honest ones....ride safe.....Les

·
Registered
620 Posts
know how that is, i got burned on ebay too, its been well over a month since ebay was supposed to get back to me. They are slack on their end too.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I got takin the other day. I bought a diablo front tire that was"never mounted/0 miles". When did they start making tires with pitting in the rubber and I guess they come from the factory with chicken strips now also.:dontknow:

·
Registered
91 Posts
i think you also need to post his address
amd maybe someone can go see him in
person - might get his attention ! what
an a-hole

steved57

1 - 11 of 11 Posts