Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a bumper sticker on a car today that kinda, well a bit more than kinda, ticked me off. It read:

God Forgive America

:headshake

·
Registered
561 Posts
I agree with it. We're really crapping on our own people here. Giving away our jobs to illegals, sending jobs overseas, giving illegal healthcare while shitting on those who've served for our country. Money seems to rule everything around here while people without it get overlooked. God forgive us.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
not to get religious but america is the promised land promised to abraham,this country has become vile,kind of a modern day babylon and the blessings bestowed upon abraham are being taken away.Kind of sad,If we would all only repent of our sins through changing our ways and follow Gods ten simple commandments this country would be blessed greatly.But unfortunatly God is going to have to spank us lke a small child to wake us up.And a third nuclear war is the way hes going to get our attention.only when we've come near annihalation will he intervene to set up his government on this earth and bind satan so we will be free if his evil influence.Its scary to think about but how wonderful will it be for everyne to be happy,follwing the same government without sickness,war,pestilence,famine.what a wonderful thing it is to know this isnt all there is to life.So yes please Gog forgive America

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
America is in the crapper, no doubt about it. I love America, dont get me wrong, I have been to 100's of athletic events and still get chocked up when I hear the national anthem. I would like to hear gpz's side of this one, I'm sure he has a reason to feel the way he does.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
just in case that sticker was referring to the war in Iraq my comment was misdirected.I believe we are definetly doing the right thing and I support our troops with all my heart.I do however feel we arent being tough enough though.the only troops we should have sent are in the form of a warhead but that would obviously cause more problems than it solves.Eh, on second thought kill em all and let God sort em out.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I agree with it. We're really crapping on our own people here. Giving away our jobs to illegals, sending jobs overseas, giving illegal healthcare while shitting on those who've served for our country. Money seems to rule everything around here while people without it get overlooked. God forgive us.
:+1: We're well on our way to becoming a third world country, it's a shame...

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
America is in the crapper, no doubt about it. I love America, dont get me wrong, I have been to 100's of athletic events and still get chocked up when I hear the national anthem. I would like to hear gpz's side of this one, I'm sure he has a reason to feel the way he does.
:+1: We do have a great deal of trouble, but of our own doing. We have given our soul away.

The context of the bumper sticker as viewed with others on the car, suggested that the owner had a very poor grasp of American history. We, as a nation, have protected freedom, driven the world's economy, helped nations feed their populations, given hope when there was none. We are the most generous peoples in history. We stand for what is right and just. Have we made mistakes? Of course we have. Tell me of a nation that hasn't. But by and large this world is far better off than if we had never been. Without the experiment in freedom that this country is, we all would be ruled by kings and despots. Do we need God to forgive us? Yes. But to forgive us only for loosing our way, not for what we have given to the rest of the peoples of the world.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
GPZ,
You kinda uhhh controdicted your self there bud. Current america is in the porta shitter. but you mention american history.... definatly 2 different sides there. I respect our history but our current state is strait shitpaper

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GPZ,
You kinda uhhh controdicted your self there bud. Current america is in the porta shitter. but you mention american history.... definatly 2 different sides there. I respect our history but our current state is strait shitpaper
No contradiction. I'm taking the long view of it. We have problems, yeah. But we've had problems throughout our history. Most people only look at history from the view point of their life time.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
:+1: We do have a great deal of trouble, but of our own doing. We have given our soul away.

The context of the bumper sticker as viewed with others on the car, suggested that the owner had a very poor grasp of American history. We, as a nation, have protected freedom, driven the world's economy, helped nations feed their populations, given hope when there was none. We are the most generous peoples in history. We stand for what is right and just. Have we made mistakes? Of course we have. Tell me of a nation that hasn't". But by and large this world is far better off than if we had never been. Without the experiment in freedom that this country is, we all would be ruled by kings and despots. Do we need God to forgive us? Yes. But to forgive us only for loosing our way, not for what we have given to the rest of the peoples of the world.
So if I write in "gpz1100" on my voting ballot this fall will it be recognized?

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Saw a bumper sticker on a car today that kinda, well a bit more than kinda, ticked me off. It read:

God Forgive America

:headshake
Gosh that is pathetic. God forgave us a while ago...It is now up to Americans to take that forgiveness and change its course around.

1) Make efforts to buy USA products - ok I have have ZX-10R and a YZ 85...But both my cars are American. Also did you know that 9% of all products made in China are sold in Walmart...That is why my wife and I boycott that place.
2) Support your local shops and stores...Internet is not the only way to shop. I support my local grocery store and bike shop.
3) Push you children to be the next engineers, scientists, teachers, to help better America in the future. Don't fucken tell your kids that everything will be ok...It already isn't. Instead tell them it is a competitive world and they need to keep up with it to market themselves to get better jobs, etc. Education is the way to help America...
4) Love each other...To much hate in the world already...Why hate among fellow COUNTRYMEN (Meaning Americans love one another).

I love America and the opportunities it has given my parents and myself...For a foreign born American I am more American than ones born here.

Remember we live in the USA...I will never bad mouth this country. I have USA flags all over my cars and bikes...Be proud America...Stop hanging your heads down...Raise up and be counted and make things count.

Sorry to much love for the USA and a lot of hate for countries and people who hate on this place.

·
Registered
413 Posts
:+1: Ervins. As an educator I agree with you completely that education is key to improving this country! However, it seems our students often disregard this message that we try so hard to instill within them. Regardless of what people and maybe your kids may say, teachers really do care about the students. It kills us when we read the paper only to find our former students in the sherriff's report. This country is great, however it is heading south. This country can become great again, but there needs to be lots of changes...

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Amen brothers...I am firm with youngsters I ride with about the key importance of education and learning from mistakes. I hope the best for the USA and I hope more people just get the fuck up and MAKE THINGS HAPPEN...Instead of crying about stuff.

I am happy teachers care...My teachers cared enough to pound it into us daily (I went to Jesuit schools all my life) but I hate to say...It starts with the family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts