Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to document our transaction. BUGSY_MONTANA410 accidently shipped me 2 left side fairings and 1 right side fairing when I told him I wanted all 3 right side fairings upper middle and lower belly. So when I received the fairings I realized he accidently sent me 2 of the wrong side. After contacting him about it he admitted his fault and is willing to refund me my money as I have already repaired my fairings and painted them. Here is the message he sent me:

"i can refund your money but its gonna have to wait until may 3rd unfornitely a majority of the money was spent mailing it i can make it right by sending your the right pieces but if not its cool i own up to messing up and however u want to work it out im willing to do whatever it takes i apologize for the inconvience man i really do i dont want to come off as if im tryna get over or anything that just trying to get rid of all these parts i have but just let me know"

So kind of sucks I have to wait til may to get my refund, but I understand things can be tight. So this is not a negative feedback. If anything this is a positive feedback if he refunds me my money and owns up to his mistake could've happened to any of us. So basically just wanted to document our transaction and our solution just in case. And once I receive my refund plus shipping I will ship the fairings back and leave him a positive feedback and mods can just delete this thread. Again I'm not saying anything bad about bugsy. He's been in good communication with me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I forgot I bought some stock rear sets from bugsy too that I received in good condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts