Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Job is moving to Buffalo in June, it looks like i am going with them. Anybody from there here? wondering if its a good place to live/ride. I will probably live in the amherst area? they say the schools are good there. I have a ten year old so schools have to be good for me to move. Is it a point system for your license? I'm imagining there is some good roads upthere, i have been to upstate but not that area. thank you all for any info you can give me.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
what do you mean point system? but ya theres some of us from up around there, I live in binghamton and there are some decent roads up here

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean point system? but ya theres some of us from up around there, I live in binghamton and there are some decent roads up here
Well, in illinois you can go to traffic school and the violation does not stay in your record. In NJ they put points on your license and from what i remember there is no way to get it off your record right away, so i was thinking NY might be the same? Is the weather as bad as they say up there? I know people exxagerate about the weather sometimes. I am hoping there is some nice country roads.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Well, in illinois you can go to traffic school and the violation does not stay in your record. In NJ they put points on your license and from what i remember there is no way to get it off your record right away, so i was thinking NY might be the same? Is the weather as bad as they say up there? I know people exxagerate about the weather sometimes. I am hoping there is some nice country roads.
sry it took me so long to get back to you, the weather isnt that bad up here, winters are cold and summers are warm, you get a lotta snow and as of right now its raining a lot but the summers are mostly dry

as far as th license I think when you move and get an ny license your past violations go away but don't quote me on that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts