Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Very nice wheels, i'm jealous :thumbsup: Have you weight the wheels (BST vs Stock) for know the difference of weight ?

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
very nice, love the copper color!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does any wheel fair against deep potholes. Feel free to buy a set and find out. If you do let me know.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
How does any wheel fair against deep potholes. Feel free to buy a set and find out. If you do let me know.
Can't say I've even heard a bad report from a bst. I've seen their impact demos and they are pretty assuring. I know, it's hard to believe carbon fiber can get the job done performance and strength

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I have had mine for over 3 years now and they are just as good as the day i put them on

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Sweet pics, i am waiting for mine right now, going to be pure insanity on a 636..
nothing like some serious weight loss on a bike.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Looking at these photos really made me miss my 9R...I began to reminisce about my beloved first bike....

I even change the avitar:badteeth:

<-----------------

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks good, but i would have put the money for those rims towards a new bike, lol:thumbsup:

I have an 08 zx14 and a bunch of others. I still prefer this 9r over any other bike I have. Plus this one has a 6mil stroker, carillo rods, 998 big bore and the list goes on and on and on.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Man those things are high dollar, but I hear worth it. Good job..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts