Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
don't need to sell but want a 600 track bike and can't justify spending more money then I already have. So some stuff has to go before next summer. :headshake

Carbon fiber tail section 04-05, manufacture unknown but it is super lite, there is a blemish on the left hand side about mid passenger seat. Not the best carbon I've ever seen, but it isn't the worst. All the tabs are good and intact, but it didn't come with any tabs molded for the tail light, I was going to use glue to secure it, but thats up to you.

I didn't buy it so don't know what to ask for it, but I would think 200+shipping is fair? SOLD

04-05 Ohlins damper
$400 shipped to the 48 states

GPR V1 black
$200+shipping

06-08 GIpro w/ATRE
SOLD

04-05 Speedohealer (No original box, sorry) SOLD

ZX-14 rear brake caliper and hanger
$50+shipping

and maybe just maybe my 08 swing arm and rear shock. Don't want to sell it but, I'm planning on racing the 10 next year in CMRA and can't use it in the superstock class.

Make me offers on the Arm and shock.
Arm does have some scratches, mainly on the lower left by the spool mount. Didn't matter to me I was going to bead blast it anyway, shock is perfect.

Ok now I don't mind wheeling and dealing, but don't get upset if I turn you down. Please don't try and low ball me, not worth your time or mine. :thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
pm sent on tail section....

pretty decent price on those rims. I think I paid 2800 for the first set I had.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
donkey balls...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
any interest in trading the tail and healer for a nice Akra CF hex canister?.with clamp....?.let me know. thanks.Russ

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^^^^^ No! ^^^^^^^^

ps love that tail section :)

oh,

ps does the damper come with the fly or is he extra? :)
What are you talking about the fly is what is for sale, his name is Ohlins. :lol:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Does any one know if the 14 rear caliper will bolt up/on the 2nd gens?
Looking at the bracket and knowing the way the 06-07 bracket is designed, from the looks of it it might be worth 50$ of investigating. I think you should buy it and let everybody know.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Goldfish...whats your return policy?...lol....I might just buy it from you
SHit man, if it don't work you can jst turn around and ebay it, might loose a couple of bucks, but still......have goldfish measure the diamter of the axle whole that would be a start, if thats wrong forget it. I know the ZX-14 front wheels are the same dimensions as the 10R but there is something different about the rear, I think it is chain alignment and spacer width, but the axle diamter might be the same.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Goldfish...whats your return policy?...lol....I might just buy it from you
Return policy? I guess I would take it back if you really didn't want it, but I would have to charge a 90% restocking fee. :lol:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can tell you right now the axle is larger on the 14, the hanger bracket wouldn't work in the 04-05 or the 08-09 swing arm, don't know what it would take if any thing to work on the 06-07

1 - 20 of 57 Posts