Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my wheel back fron BST today and it looks great. Not only does the wheel look brand new, I cant even see were they repaired it!

Great customer service from BST! I told them straight up it was damaged by a tire machine, and they still fixed it free. Not only that but they put it in a shipment going to Motowheels for me so The trip from South Africa to America was free.

:thumbsup:

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43175

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Looks great, how about a pic of the whole wheel so we can see it in all its glory.

Tread

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I was gonna ask you if I could pick it up at motowheels for you :lol: :badteeth: and try in on my bike first. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
The latest edition of Cycle World has a test/evaluation on those very BST Carbon Fiber wheels. Might want to pick one up, to enjoy reading about your wheels.

Cycle World really were very positive about them. Nothing bad to say either.

I ordered me a No Mar machine. Should be here Thursday. Mount and balance my own tires. Not worry about the Stealership screwing em up.

On No Mars website they have a video you can watch of them changing a tire on the CF BST wheels.

Google No Mar Tires, find the video section and look for the one about CF wheels. I would think that would interest you.

JJ

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
The latest edition of Cycle World has a test/evaluation on those very BST Carbon Fiber wheels. Might want to pick one up, to enjoy reading about your wheels.

I ordered me a No Mar machine. Should be here Thursday. Mount and balance my own tires. Not worry about the Stealership screwing em up.

On No Mars website they have a video you can watch of them changing a tire on the CF BST wheels.

Google No Mar Tires, find the video section and look for the one about CF wheels. I would think that would interest you.

JJ
You will love that No Mar, I got the ultimate combo, with the classic, very nice piece.

Those BST's are so Nice!

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
You will love that No Mar, I got the ultimate combo, with the classic, very nice piece.

Those BST's are so Nice!
I ordered the Classic, with 3 of the hand clamps, 1 yellow thing, 1 16 inch spoon and the spoon holder.

I bought a static balancer from Handy industries. A VERY nice unit. I have the balancer, not yet opened, maybe tonight with some pix. No Mar should be here Thursday.

I ordered stick on wheel weights that have plastic coating. Not bare lead. I have "weigh" more than I need. Need some extra? FREE!

YES, those BST wheels are sharp looking, but don't worry, Im not getting any. I'm going to get my Marchesini wheels BLUE powder coated.

Those BST's are the BOMB. I'm glad to see he got his repaired. What a heart breaker that must have been to get them back from the stealership damaged. You could truly feel sorry for a stranger when you saw those pix and read his story.

JJ

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

JJ

I have been leaning that way myself...they make it look so easy in the video!

:+1:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I have been leaning that way myself...they make it look so easy in the video!

:+1:
At the moment No Mar are also offering FREE shipping in the lower 48 states. I just checked my tracking # on my order and it is a 96 lb package. That must be a considerable savings on a No Mar purchase alone.

I have no idea what Fed Ex charges for shipping a 96 lb box to Georgia from Missouri, but I would guess way over a 100 bucks. Should be here Thursday, tomorrow.

JJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts