Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang

Putting out a feeler here ... anyone interested in buying a perfect set of BST Carbon Fiber wheels for their Gen 1 ZX-10R? 6 inch rear, 3.5 inch front, and both with ceramic bearings, like new condition. No dings, scrapes or blemishes, perfect glossy finish. Like new, very few miles.

Purchased from Brock's Performance, I have the original receipt, $3,700. Never tracked, I am an enthusiast who has no will power when it comes to buying accessories and tricking out my bikes. The bike has been stored in my garage, I don't ride it anymore. Just seeing if anyone might be interested in these BST wheels, I could then sell the bike with the stock rims.

$2,500 shipped U.S.

photo (7).JPG photo (6).JPG

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recently contacted Brock's to inquire if these BST wheels will fit other model years, and reply was yes. Will fit 2006-2010 ZX-10R rear, direct swap. The front wheel would require only 2 new spacers. Here is email 1/14/20 from Jeff Grieco VP Brock's:

After further review of the drawings, the bearings are the same and therefore only 2 new spacers would be required.

2 x Factory spacers for a 18009- wheel: $75 each

Total for just spacers: $150

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Grieco
Brock's Performance
Vice President
4064 E. Patterson Rd
Dayton, OH 45430
937-912-0054

So these wheels will fit 2004 - 2010 (requiring new front spacers 2006+) Please fell free to contact Jeff at Brock's for confirmation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts