Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

Hey everyone I have a bruce fab pipe and a pc3 that are both only about 1000 miles old and in pretty much perfect shape. Im only asking for 400 for both which is a hell of a lot less than i spent on em.Heres a link to the pipe http://bruce-fab.com/viewkawasaki5.aspx Im trying to fund my first track day. If anyone is interesed send me a pm and ill get back to you asap.THX

·
Registered
905 Posts
for what bike? pictures? sell them separate? location?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya sorry that was bad. I guess thats what happens when I post stuff so early in the am. Its for an 08 zx10r. Ya Id split them up if someone was interesed but id be asking 225 each. Im in socal. AS far as pics, that is my bike on their webpage

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Ya sorry that was bad. I guess thats what happens when I post stuff so early in the am. Its for an 08 zx10r. Ya Id split them up if someone was interesed but id be asking 225 each. Im in socal. AS far as pics, that is my bike on their webpage
so thats a def splinting them up...pm me

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not really sure. id bet its the same size pipe but it depends on how the end of the headers are bent on the 07

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Posting a few extra pics could help sell the pipe. The web site only has a small pic. Just a word of advise.:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts