Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:eek: 04 zx10 so i was takeing my rear sets off to send out to have powder coated and when i grabbed the brake lineadjuster on the rear of the rear set the metal tab on the back that holds the adjuster in please broke right off, anyone have this happen or have a fix for it? thanks!

its the adjuster that is attached to the rear brake light switch spring, its a small metal tab that holds the brake adjuster

·
Registered
169 Posts
so i was takeing my rear sets off to send out to have powder coated and when i grabbed the brake line the metal tab on the rear of the rear set just broke right off, anyone have this happen or have a fix for it? thanks!

its the adjusted that is attached to the rear brake light switch spring, its a small metal tab that holds the brake adjuster
Which rear-sets (brand) on which bike? Also, pictures would help a reader understand your problem and recommend a solution.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Done that...
order a brake light pressure switch and you wont need the oem adjuster anymore... or get a new bracket.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
so does it work the same way just hook the spring it it? or do i have to mod something?

No spring it removes all of that stuff the brake light comes on by the pressure (when brakes applied) that sends the signal to the rear brake light via cable that plugs in under your seat (right were the OEM cable goes)..
you will have to bleed the line..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts