Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I lowered my bike some more today and put a Diablo gp race take off on. Got done just in time to goto the track. Best i've been in a [email protected] before tonight. I did 2 things tonight that I never thought I would do. I went a [email protected] and on my 3rd run of the night I cut a perfect light. I personally don't know anyone thats ever cut a perfect light so thought that was pretty cool!! First one is my 9.26 pass sorry so blurry. 2nd one is my perfect light. i'm on the left..

Attachments

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
congrats you aren't lying them pics are blurry. It was cool when I cut perfect light too, thought I would never do it. I wonder now many on here have?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Getting it in,awesome bulb

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats you aren't lying them pics are blurry. It was cool when I cut perfect light too, thought I would never do it. I wonder now many on here have?
Yeah sorry man my phone takes shity pictures. Yeah its damn cool! I kinda wonder the same. Should have the video up soon.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Awesome man, I have had 2 perfect lights, 1 on a pro tree and 1 on a sportsman tree. Did you get your perfect light sticker? When I cut a perfect light at Tulsa they came down and gave me a sticker.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Well it has a head on it, a pcv and a full exhaust. It made 182 on the motor and just stuck a 50 shot on it for the weekend. Its 6 over with a 520 conversion but its stock geared so it didn't 6ft for nothin. He only had a 1lb bottle in the trunk with the nitrous on the horn button and no shifter. Thats a lot to do tryin to hit the button and shift and everything.. I think once he gets a shifter it'll be better. I went a 9:[email protected] He just put his old map back in and geared the hell out of it so we're gonna see how fast we can get it to go on the motor before he sprays it again.
I now see why ruthless got on the suzuki... RIP Ruthless
Oh I feel ya. I've made passes on just about every big bike from 929's to busa. From bone stock to low long and lots of power. And I wouldn't trade mine for the world. But to me my bike compared to an 08 1k. granted the 1k is 3 years newer. The 1k is just easier to ride. The transmission in that just feels a lot better. I dunno. I really wish I had the money to make mine fast again. I mean mine isn't bad I still run consistant low 9.70's and an occaisional 60 in the heat with almost 55k miles on the bike but Its just not gonna be fast again without a new or rebuilt motor. :(
Well that 1k on the motor did pretty good. Only made 3 passes but went faster every pass. Went a 9.28, then .20,then 18. So it definitely runs pretty good.
How things change so quick....just some quotes from you on one of your other Threads talking about the Suk 1k 08 with some head work and when you thought you needed more power. :wink: :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How things change so quick....just some quotes from you on one of your other Threads talking about the Suk 1k 08 with some head work and when you thought you needed more power. :wink: :eek:ccasion1

bloo
MAn you don't even understand how surprised I am my bike went that fast. Bad thing is like they all say they run the best right before they go. I really feel like it is. It came off the line so hard! Its as low as possible and 6 over and it still wheelies! Mad props to the gen 1! Cuz this bike is a freakin trooper!!! I'm 1/10th away on the motor than I went on the bottle. i've been racing this thing for 5 years now and it keeps amazing me! Kaw power!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
MAn you don't even understand how surprised I am my bike went that fast. Bad thing is like they all say they run the best right before they go. I really feel like it is. It came off the line so hard! Its as low as possible and 6 over and it still wheelies! Mad props to the gen 1! Cuz this bike is a freakin trooper!!! I'm 1/10th away on the motor than I went on the bottle. i've been racing this thing for 5 years now and it keeps amazing me! Kaw power!!!
My 1st Gen Amazed me from the 1st time soon after I bought it in 2004 an R1 opened it up against me on my bike I didn't know what this R1 bike was about and the 10R screamed up in a wheelie with anger and left it once the front wheel was off the ground...then at a track day coming out of a corner front wheel up and screaming...again screaming to the next corner like it was mad a Monster scary but very Fun at the same time :mrgreen:...than at the drag strip taking down suks 05 and newer no matter and hanging with ZX14s in battles as well...it amazing to me if other bikes can become more fun. :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
842 Posts
be careful running your fairing like that mine exploded 3 times running the 1/4 and the 3rd it hit my brake handle and almost caused me to go down

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My 1st Gen Amazed me from the 1st time soon after I bought it in 2004 an R1 opened it up against me on my bike I didn't know what this R1 bike was about and the 10R screamed up in a wheelie with anger and left it once the front wheel was off the ground...then at a track day coming out of a corner front wheel up and screaming...again screaming to the next corner like it was mad a Monster scary but very Fun at the same time :mrgreen:...than at the drag strip taking down suks 05 and newer no matter and hanging with ZX14s in battles as well...it amazing to me if other bikes can become more fun. :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

bloo
Man thats how I am. I have never been straight up walked on the highway. I mean at the drags of course i've been beat a lot but even as wore out as my bike is. It still puts it down! Proud of it! Didn't do any better tonight. I still went a [email protected] so can't be mad about that..Plus think my clutch is about to go..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts