Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am very interested in buying a brocks alienhead full exaust for my 04zx10r i like the sound of them but i really dont know much about the perfomance can anyone tell me what there opinion on the aleinhead is or what is the top peak power full exaust for drag racing/street i dont want a loud sidewinder lol

·
Registered
606 Posts
i am very interested in buying a brocks alienhead full exaust for my 04zx10r i like the sound of them but i really dont know much about the perfomance can anyone tell me what there opinion on the aleinhead is or what is the top peak power full exaust for drag racing/street i dont want a loud sidewinder lol
Buy it!!! I have the Brocks short meg, love the look and sound. Havent got it tuned since i installed it, but it's the real deal. I choose the short meg, cause everyone have the alienhead. Wanted to switch it up a little bit. Dont think anymore, BUY IT!!! You will love it:ayyy:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
The alienhead will be just as loud if not louded than a sidewinder The pipe will make good power as all brocks stuff does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts