Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they finally made it.. i have been asking about it for a while.. now i dont know what to do.. i almost broke down and bought the brocks undertail..

the past to days i have been thinking about getting the muzzy gp.. i just got on to order it and now i found they finally made the alien head.. now i'm confused again.. between the muzzy gp and the brocks alien head

PRICE: $1,065.00

Attachments

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
that looks pretty nice. what are you uncertain about?

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
I had that on my 14!! And I dont think there's no other street full exhaust system that will outperform the brocks pipe!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Are there any pictures around with this Alien Head on a 06-07??

This has my attention:badteeth::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
if it fits the 06/07 my undertails for sale

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
yeah its true

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I will let u guys no how it sounds and looks by next week...LOL i new somone would find it. Ive bee waiting or this system for 2 yrs. Brocks emailed me this morbing sating its ready.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
hey blackpearl you know you got to powder coat mine

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
black pearl-- i got a email also.. i have talked to them a number of times and they said its been in the works for 2 yrs so dude basically told me dont hold my breath..

10 ninja r -- its made for the 06-07.

have u ordered it yet black pearl?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
gonna order mine on friday thx sander

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
just got off the phone with the people at brocks and it makes more hp then the undertail too

·
Registered
204 Posts
I will let u guys no how it sounds and looks by next week...LOL i new somone would find it. Ive bee waiting or this system for 2 yrs. Brocks emailed me this morbing sating its ready.
so how much for you muzzy then? lol

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
just got off the phone with the people at brocks and it makes more hp then the undertail too
Thats good to know and it should since its pretty much a straight exhaust no 4-2-1-2 crap ... They also are sold out of the first batch and the next batch is being made..

·
Registered
54 Posts
06-07 ZX10R Brocks Alien Head

I have this pipe and I am having a few install issue. The pipe will not work with a factory setup. Fairing mods and aftermarket peg assembly are requires. According to Brocks and Hindle, I have the only pipe besides the manufacturer. However, Brock's is working hard to resolve this issue for its production pipes.I should have everything up and running tomorrow. I will post pictures and dyno results over the weekend. The pipe does sound and look awesome. I am sure you will be very pleased with the results of this system.

PS: the system in the pic above looks nothing like the exhaust I have. The pipe has the traditional alien head angle, its not parallel to the ground.

they finally made it.. i have been asking about it for a while.. now i dont know what to do.. i almost broke down and bought the brocks undertail..

the past to days i have been thinking about getting the muzzy gp.. i just got on to order it and now i found they finally made the alien head.. now i'm confused again.. between the muzzy gp and the brocks alien head

PRICE: $1,065.00

1 - 20 of 51 Posts