Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a team Green 08' ZX10R and I am currently running stock filter, with a hot bodies style carbon fiber growler...but I am thinking about switching it out for a Brocks Alienhead blacked out slip-on and then an akrapovic link pipe to get rid of my boombox to give it a better sound overall....I have a K&N air filter being put in right now with the tune-up being done...if I was to switch to the Brocks + Akra + K&N should I run a P.C. on it and have it mapped accordingly? Any help is appreciated! Ride safe.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Get the Brocks Alienhead FULL system. Thats where the power gains are. Plus Brocks has a map he includes for the PowerCommander with the full system.

Sorry, can't answer your question. Just recommending the full exhaust, not just a slipon if you are looking at alienhead anyways.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brocks full system i think is like 1200 plus 250 for a PC and like what 500-600 for a dyno/install so over 2k in cost. Slip on is like 490 and akrapovic is 150 and pc is 250 so about 1k in cost. I dunno the stats of whether it would work well or not but I was hoping someone with knowledge could chime in. We don't really have many bike shops by my place.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Brocks full system i think is like 1200 plus 250 for a PC and like what 500-600 for a dyno/install so over 2k in cost. Slip on is like 490 and akrapovic is 150 and pc is 250 so about 1k in cost. I dunno the stats of whether it would work well or not but I was hoping someone with knowledge could chime in. We don't really have many bike shops by my place.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
No dyno needed Brock will send u a map to upload in PC,once u register on his site/forum..
Also if u know anyone that has a Brock's system ask them to order for u under there name it's an automatic 10% off... (I've had several systems and ordered lots of parts for my boys from Brock's)
And if u install itself there's no instal price price for nothing... If u not sure about ask us (forum members)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts