Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
dear lord!! this thing will annihilate all on the strip!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
if they had a wish list on here that would be on mine, and several other members as well i would suspect

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad for a stock motor, ecu flash, brock alien head pipe and some good ol MR12 :wink:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
funny thing is, he got a little over 200hp out of the vista 2011 zx-10r with the same mods

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
There is a guy on bikeland running 8.50s with just an Arm, pipe and airshifter, no power commander.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
The funny thing though most Motorcycle Riders if you ask them what is the most powerful fastest bike(like mass produced) most will still say a BUSA or a BMW.....that's why I love Kawi's.... sometimes don't get the attention until it's too late and put the fear into the competition when you have to race them, plus they keep the Good Times Rolling like we like it. :cool: :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
629 Posts
A lot of people in my area don't even know of the bimmer lol all the locals think is busa and monster 14...i need to move lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
A lot of people in my area don't even know of the bimmer lol all the locals think is busa and monster 14...i need to move lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com App

true....I never even seen a Bimmer on the street yet or the drag strip were I live. :dontknow::badteeth: guess it's a special Item :lol: truth be told though Kawi bikes this year 1k or 14 don't mess even if you own a Bimmer. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
^ wow they really havent kept up with it then huh?

@Bloo, I love that fact!! Let The Good Times Roll

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
^ wow they really havent kept up with it then huh?

@Bloo, I love that fact!! Let The Good Times Roll
Really when you think about it Kawi has been real busy for the last decade or so with great bikes like the ZX9r, ZX12, ZX10 ALL GENS recently the 4th Gen, ZX14 and NoW this Beefy ZX14 Don't mess with me take no prisoners STFU step aside 2012 14 and MANY other 6Ks and other specialty Kawi's in different CC ranges....the Good Times Keep ON ROLLING!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'd love to have that new ZX14...but for now my 06 zx10 and 99 zx9 get me by.
took the ZX9 out a few weeks ago and ran an easy 11.3 - 11.1 @ 125, with a slow 2.4 60' on a clold nite.. LOL.... ZX9 has over 70k and still running strong

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I'd love to have that new ZX14...but for now my 06 zx10 and 99 zx9 get me by.
took the ZX9 out a few weeks ago and ran an easy 11.3 - 11.1 @ 125, with a slow 2.4 60' on a clold nite.. LOL.... ZX9 has over 70k and still running strong
I'm with you....good to see you still have the ZX9 wish I still had mine....70k doesn't surprise me still running strong :eek:ccasion1 Let me know the next time you go out there I might meet you at the track. :idea: was the Wed. nights or test and tune?

bloo

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm with you....good to see you still have the ZX9 wish I still had mine....70k doesn't surprise me still running strong :eek:ccasion1 Let me know the next time you go out there I might meet you at the track. :idea: was the Wed. nights or test and tune?

bloo
went kindda last minunite on there Wensday nite season opener. I'll let you know for sure when i get to head out on a wensday nite again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts