Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Lousiana.... Nothing worth fighting for over there... Iraq has >>> Oil then they do and we have a better chance of stabilizing it first. :wink:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Let all the lawless looters wipe each other out. I mean, come on, shooting at helicopters trying to land and save people? Dumbasses! They should have evacuated, if they had the means, when they were told to.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
This should be a wake-up call for the government to end these massive government supported breeding colonies. In the mean time we should seal off the area and wait until just a few well fed ones try to exit.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I agree with DB, Screw those fu#& faces who are shooting at those who are trying to help. I hope you fall off the ledge you are standing on, into the feces infested water, and a big hungry croc tears your sorry ass up

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
You guys have no idea the kind of carnage and cruelity that are going on in Iraq. We are there for a reason. Ask some of the troops that are over there if THEY think they should be there.. 9 out 0f 10 answers will be yes. It seems our military members that are making the sacrafice of their lives and time are the ones doing the least amount of complaining.

Just my 2 cents and view on things.

When I was sent to Afganastan after 9/11 everyone was all gung ho about it. Americans lose interest in a cause very quickly.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I wasn't for the war when it began but we can't back out AGAIN. GWB Sr should have finished what he stated in 1990 when we had them on the run before. Had Daddy done the job instead of using opinion polls to try and win an election we would be fine and nobody would be getting killed in roadside bombs.

It is BS our troops are exposed to this type of war, conventional war is permenantly over. These people (Iraqis) should realize what we are doing for them and have a sense of patriotic pride and start handing these little faction groups over to us so we can kill them or place 100 M-80's on their sack and lite the wick. Their families are hiding them.

Dont let me be president! I would send out flyers that said in 2 days we are doing a massive air strike, if you choose not to evacuate, well your house will fall on top of you. These cells are hiding in neighborhoods where people are afraid to leave their things because their stuff will get taken over adn they will lose everything...leave people cause the 2 ton bomb is going to land in your living room! We demolished Japan and rebuilt it. What price is a life? I'd rather send over money to build new homes and level the whole fucking area then lose one more person's son.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
BNninja said:
I wasn't for the war when it began but we can't back out AGAIN. GWB Sr should have finished what he stated in 1990 when we had them on the run before. Had Daddy done the job instead of using opinion polls to try and win an election we would be fine and nobody would be getting killed in roadside bombs.

It is BS our troops are exposed to this type of war, conventional war is permenantly over. These people (Iraqis) should realize what we are doing for them and have a sense of patriotic pride and start handing these little faction groups over to us so we can kill them or place 100 M-80's on their sack and lite the wick. Their families are hiding them.

Dont let me be president! I would send out flyers that said in 2 days we are doing a massive air strike, if you choose not to evacuate, well your house will fall on top of you. These cells are hiding in neighborhoods where people are afraid to leave their things because their stuff will get taken over adn they will lose everything...leave people cause the 2 ton bomb is going to land in your living room! We demolished Japan and rebuilt it. What price is a life? I'd rather send over money to build new homes and level the whole fucking area then lose one more person's son.

:+1:

I believe in the cause but there are some things we should have done and should be doing differently.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
just think if the people who wanted us to stay out of the war. it would be a lot differance today. I'm talkig about ww2. Now iran is on verge of making a bomb. let the troops do there job. All the cry babies want to stick there heads in a hole and hope everything will go away. it won't. finnsh what we started. no half ass job here.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Iraq wasn't bothering us and I was fine leaving them alone, we SHOULD have finished off that little fugger Osama...he's hiding in the mountains! Drop a nuke on those mountains there are no civilians who live there, tunnels will be flattened and he will suffocate or die from the fall out...Ooops sorry beotch.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
BNninja said:
Iraq wasn't bothering us and I was fine leaving them alone, we SHOULD have finished off that little fugger Osama...he's hiding in the mountains! Drop a nuke on those mountains there are no civilians who live there, tunnels will be flattened and he will suffocate or die from the fall out...Ooops sorry beotch.

Yeah a nuke would be the easy way but probley not the right way. We have to keep up our big brother image u know.....

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Iraq & Afganistan were fully justified in my opinion and while its nice to think Iraq wasn't bothering anyone nothing could have been further from reality. It was ass kickin time and its still ass kickin time until their fateful end.

BD

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Iraq & Afganistan were fully justified in my opinion and while its nice to think Iraq wasn't bothering anyone nothing could have been further from reality. It was ass kickin time and its still ass kickin time until their fateful end.

BD
:+1: Iraq was bothering Iraqi's.... and a ticking time bomb 4 the world.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
The smartest thing we ever did was to arm one raghead faction to kill another. Iraqis killing Iranians just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over. The stupidest thing we ever did was to occupy Iraq. We are gonna learn the same painful less the Russians learned in Afghanistan and we learned in Vietnam.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
swjohnsey said:
The smartest thing we ever did was to arm one raghead faction to kill another. Iraqis killing Iranians just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over. The stupidest thing we ever did was to occupy Iraq. We are gonna learn the same painful less the Russians learned in Afghanistan and we learned in Vietnam.
Media fed knowledge does you no good. If we did not occupy Iraq now, we would be doing it in the future. I wish I could pass on some of the information we get as military members, but I can't. All I can say is, don't always believe the one-sided liberal media.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts