Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
SICK price....too bad I take these off my bikes as soon as I can afford a different set. Still got them on my 10R but I took them off my 636 with less than 500 miles on them. Some people love them, I personally don't like them. Damn good price for those who do love them and use them.:+1:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are not the oem tire that comes on the bike from kawi. the oem tire is a much harder compound to get maximum life out of the tires. the aftermarket are more sticky. you are comparing apples to oranges.

·
Registered
534 Posts
these are not the oem tire that comes on the bike from kawi. the oem tire is a much harder compound to get maximum life out of the tires. the aftermarket are more sticky. you are comparing apples to oranges.
THIS is true. Still I say great price for those who love these tires.:+1::+1::+1: For hooking people up with this deal.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've got a track day coming up in March, so I am preserving the BT016s I have now. Will the sale make it into April? Ugh. Lemme go and check my $$$$$.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got a track day coming up in March, so I am preserving the BT016s I have now. Will the sale make it into April? Ugh. Lemme go and check my $$$$$.
I believe that the sale pricing on the tires will only last until the end of Feb. or when the stock is depleted, whichever comes first. Sorry about that!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Happy Customer here thanks for the Puig Screen :hello:

Your reputation is excellent and I knew the ones you are selling are not the same as the oem...

Great deal Bump
:eek:ccasion1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts