·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Def a Competitor & 1 of the Greatest:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Despite the last pass being an interception that lost a playoff game, he had a cinderella season no one expected given the previous season and he's definitely going out on top. I am happy to see him hang it up, nothing to be ashamed of at all. He will be missed, but glad to see him use good sense and not tarnish his legacy...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I dont care who you like in the NFL Farve was the man, He was such a good quarterback and a good guy. Its crazy to see him at 38 still throwing snowballs during a game, it shows he played cause he really loved the game.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
I dont care who you like in the NFL Farve was the man, He was such a good quarterback and a good guy. Its crazy to see him at 38 still throwing snowballs during a game, it shows he played cause he really loved the game.
:+1: :+1: :+1:
Couldn't agree more. Not a big football fan, but I really enjoyed watching him play and the excitement that he had for the team, the love of the game. I, for one will miss seeing him.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I'm glad I got to watch his career, the guy was awesome and one of the greatest.

Makes me feel old to see him retire. :headshake

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I've always hated him but respected him and the way he played the game at the same time...I only hated him because I'm a Bears fan

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Ok, after watching Favre fail to take his team to the playoffs and pad his interception record having thrown close to 20 int's this year I feel totally vindicated... He could've stayed home and we wouldn't have noticed he was gone. He did nothing for the Jets and it was sweet to see Penington comeback to the Meadowlands and beat the Jets...

Ok make that 22 INT's this season because he had 3 INT's in a must win game to only 1 TD. He ended the season with 22 INT's and 22 TD's; thanks Favre we really needed you to comeback for that; you should comeback again next season. Maybe he can break his season INT record...

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I def agree and think he shouldn't have come back. Now its like a smear at the end of his career.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts