Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Brembo installed and combined with the new Galfer rotors the brakes are awesome :thumbsup: a real performance upgrade worthy of the coin , big thanx to Brad @ SuperbikeSupply

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nice Trey. I'm putting the Brembo MC on my 636 (track bike) and the 636 MC on my 10. I ordered Galfer/Brembo banjo bolt but did you need it?:cool:

·
Registered
788 Posts
got mine but thinking of selling it, got new plans!! got it with the brembo resivoir and clear yoyodyne brake line. might have some extra line i got a foot of it. never have i ever paid $12 for i foot of hose but they same it brake fluid safe as in wont sweat or swell.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got mine but thinking of selling it, got new plans!! got it with the brembo resivoir and clear yoyodyne brake line. might have some extra line i got a foot of it. never have i ever paid $12 for i foot of hose but they same it brake fluid safe as in wont sweat or swell.
hey buddy can ya spare some hose:wink:

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
hey buddy can ya spare some hose:wink:
I ordered a foot of that hose from Yoyodyne for my Brembo MC. According to the tracking # it will be here tomorrow (Thursday). I will be glad to mail you a piece of it.

PM me a mailing address and I will send you some. I also ordered the Brembo reservoir mount kit which comes with hose so I am fairly sure I will have some left over.

JJ

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I got the Brembo installed and combined with the new Galfer rotors the brakes are awesome :thumbsup: a real performance upgrade worthy of the coin , big thanx to Brad @ SuperbikeSupply

Why does it appear in the photos that the wave rotors have deep scores in them? Especially since they are new. Mine dont look like that. Just curious.

Thanks,

JJ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts