Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to try Carbone Lorraine XBK5 and C59/60 if they have them to fit.

After looking at Carbone Lorraine parts list, there are 26 Brembo listings, but I'm not sure if any of them are compatible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
Yep I have Brembo fitment Carbon Lorriane pads for these calipers and they are working very well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,667 Posts
1185XBK5 or 1185C60 I sell more of that style pad than any other fitments combined. They also fit the newer Brembo M50 calipers that the Panigale's, new Suzi's and the Gen 5 ZX-10R use
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LDH - As a business owner, far be it for me to tell you how to run your own company. But as a vendor of this site why don't you have a section setup here tailered to the 10 so us minions can throw our money at you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,667 Posts
I was a site sponsor for a while. Cost me $250 a month and was 100% not worth it because I never wanted to sell parts here nor expend the time & effort to make those sales. I just wanted to be part of the site because I have a ZX-10R. 95% of the business here at the shop is dealer sales and retail is the other 5%, I mean I am always glad to get retail customers and I always try to take excellent care of them, but that is just not where the majority of my sales come from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was a site sponsor for a while. Cost me $250 a month and was 100% not worth it because i never wanted to sell parts here nor expend the time & effort to make those sales. I just wanted to be part of the site because i have a zx-10r. 95% of the business here at the shop is dealer sales and retail is the other 5%, i mean i am always glad to get retail customers and i always try to take excellent care of them, but that is just not where the majority of my sales come from.
10-4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
I'd like to try Carbone Lorraine XBK5 and C59/60 if they have them to fit.

After looking at Carbone Lorraine parts list, there are 26 Brembo listings, but I'm not sure if any of them are compatible.
I've been running the C59 / C60 for the past few years. Definitely a track-only pad, they work best with a lot of heat in them. No problems at all with fade.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
LDH is the man for braking knowledge especially with higher-end/Brembo setups, race bike suspension set-up, and allot of ZX10 specific informantion.
He's also an awesome dealer and I've pretty much always gone through him for suspension and braking parts (iregardless of this site, but his presence here sure helps :) ).

Oh yeah and must mention, he doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walks and is one fast hotshoe. :)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top