Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have changed my front ones to brembo but I'm looking for the rears now. Anybody saleing or know place place where i can get them cheap.

·
Registered
325 Posts
talkin about baller status.... i'm thinkin about getting it... superbike is tryin to get $305 with brake light switch, but the brembo is 19x 18mm, not 19x20mm like the ebay link.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
talkin about baller status.... i'm thinkin about getting it... superbike is tryin to get $305 with brake light switch, but the brembo is 19x 18mm, not 19x20mm like the ebay link.
Who cares about "baller status"? And Brembo offers their m/c in different offsets depending on how much effort you want/like when applying the brakes. The 18mm is the one most people use but if you want "less than one finger" braking you can get the 20mm.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Brembo is the way and the light!! I have them on my race bike and it's about 1000000000 x better then stock!! spend the money!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Im trying to get together funds to pick me one up before my Philip Island track day in November, trouble is I need tires too...
Mate i just booked in for philip island and i'll be ringing around for accomodation at a caravan park tomorrow so let me know.

Dont feel so bad, i've got the bike booked in for service next week, plus a new set of tires!!!!, i just got the brakes!! and next month philip island trackday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so broke its not funny anymore.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Mate i just booked in for philip island and i'll be ringing around for accomodation at a caravan park tomorrow so let me know.

Dont feel so bad, i've got the bike booked in for service next week, plus a new set of tires!!!!, i just got the brakes!! and next month philip island trackday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so broke its not funny anymore.
Better get used to being broke, I have been broke since the day I bought my bike and gone beyond broke since discovering track days. Hell I am living beneath the poverty line.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts