Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have brembo 19x20 and went to hook it up yesterday and it seems the threads are a different pitch, anybody know what the pitch is?? Also I'd like to use a dual pressure switch banjo bolt rather than the brembo micro switch but I'm not sure if they make them? Any helps appreciated thanks

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,128 Posts
id definitely go with the brake light switch. sometimes the pressure isnt enough to trigger the switch and someone can rear-end you because the brake light didnt come on. jmo. i believe the brembo uses a 1.00mm pitch. definitely need a different banjo bolt
Hey I have brembo 19x20 and went to hook it up yesterday and it seems the threads are a different pitch, anybody know what the pitch is?? Also I'd like to use a dual pressure switch banjo bolt rather than the brembo micro switch but I'm not sure if they make them? Any helps appreciated thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts

The man above me is correct. Brembo uses fine thread 1.00 ,stock M/C is 1.25

I'm usimg the pressure switch on the clutch side on my 1000 and it works fine,even a little pressure and the bike starts ( gixxers need the clutch pulled for the bike to start).

Never used it on the brake side though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts