Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody convince me why I need this setup on my Gen4? Besides looking Brembo sweet!

If I were to buy this what advantages are there over stock brake performance? I'm sure feel is improved, what about stopping distance?

What exactly would I need to buy, will I also need a kit to house the brake fluid?

Thanks in advance to those in the know...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Somebody convince me why I need this setup on my Gen4? Besides looking Brembo sweet!

If I were to buy this what advantages are there over stock brake performance? I'm sure feel is improved, what about stopping distance?

What exactly would I need to buy, will I also need a kit to house the brake fluid?

Thanks in advance to those in the know...
Your brakes will be like night and day. Huge increase in feel and power. You can make a bracket or you can get the Brembo bracket to hold your reservoir. If you want to save some money. Yamaha owns Brembo you can get the Brembo from an 07 or later R1 for 170 bucks its a direct bolt on and will greatly improve braking performance.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10-4, thanks for the info.

Why doesn't kawasaki partner up with Brembo on the ZX10-R? They would save a whole bunch of R&D $$ trying to reinvent an already perfected wheel?

The bikes performance would increase exponentially without raising the cost at the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts