Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new one from my mom........thought I'd share again.

A man is laying in bed one night while watching his wife standing in the bathroom looking into the mirror checking her breasts....

He watches for a little bit and then says "hey honey, what are you doing? is everything alright?"

The wife says "well yes everything is alright but i'm not getting any younger and i see all these ladies at work and the gym with nice perky big boobs so i've been thinking of getting some work done"

The husband then says "why don't you take a little bundle of toilet paper and rub it between your boobs a couple times a day and see if that works?"

she says "you mean stuff my bra!?"

he says "of course not babe,simply take a little wab and rub it in between your breasts a few times a day and see what happens"

now the wife thinking he's simply being a smartass says "well how the hell is rubbing toilet paper between them suppose to make my boobs any bigger?"
the husband replies...."well, it seems to have worked on your big ass over the last few years!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Flowers and Cards can be sent to Southwest Memorial Hospital rm 108.....we hope you pull thru John, he has no memory of the beating at all !!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Another new one from my mom........thought I'd share again.

A man is laying in bed one night while watching his wife standing in the bathroom looking into the mirror checking her breasts....

He watches for a little bit and then says "hey honey, what are you doing? is everything alright?"

The wife says "well yes everything is alright but i'm not getting any younger and i see all these ladies at work and the gym with nice perky big boobs so i've been thinking of getting some work done"

The husband then says "why don't you take a little bundle of toilet paper and rub it between your boobs a couple times a day and see if that works?"

she says "you mean stuff my bra!?"

he says "of course not babe,simply take a little wab and rub it in between your breasts a few times a day and see what happens"

now the wife thinking he's simply being a smartass says "well how the hell is rubbing toilet paper between them suppose to make my boobs any bigger?"
the husband replies...."well, it seems to have worked on your big ass over the last few years!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Flowers and Cards can be sent to Southwest Memorial Hospital rm 108.....we hope you pull thru John, he has no memory of the beating at all !!!!!:mrgreen:
:lol: Nice

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:crackup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mom and Aunt send me the craziest shit sometimes i swear....i don't share even a 5th of it cause it's damn near embarrasing!! my mom and her were always the "cool" ones when my friends would come over....everyone always said man your mom is cool as shit....i wish my mom were like that!! looking back, YEP she was AND still is in my eyes!! everyone have a good weekend and stay safe PLEASE!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
just got slappd for telling that to my wife.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts