Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BELL helmets are definitely one of the best bang for the buck helmets you can get. I personally have one of the Cerwinski carbons myself, and its definitely been a good helmet for me. Here are some specs on what they offer as well as some pics of the different models they carry. IF YOU WANT PRICING/AVAILABILITY ON ANY OF THESE HELMETS BELOW SHOOT US AN EMAIL/PM AND WE WILL GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED.

BELL Star Carbon:

The Star Carbon continues to deliver bar-setting high-end performance and comfort. Featuring Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, a lightweight 100% carbon fiber shell, and a super stable aerodynamic profile to minimize buffeting and lift , the Star Carbon is at the top of its game.

BELL Star:

The Bell Star features Bell’s exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™. Its extremely light TriMatrix™ Composite Shell is sculpted into a super stable aerodynamic signature. Finish it off with the easy-to-change 3Mode Shield™ with ClickRelease™ and you’ve got simply the best Bell ever.

BELL Star RS-1:

The Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex. Featuring a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass shell, Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system and a super stable aerodynamic profile, the RS-1 is one great helmet at a modest price.

BELL Vortex:

The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. The Vortex features Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with FlowAdjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease—the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use

BELL Arrow:

Featuring a lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell, adjustable flo-through ventilation and an anti-scratch coated flip down shield, the Arrow is straight up a good helmet at a great price

Again, ince we have no BELL helmets listed on our site, you will need to contact us for pricing and availability. We do offer a LOW PRICE GUARANTEE on this helmet. send what pricing you have found/have in writing and we will beat it.

You can view all of the helmets that BELL offers here. Once you find what you want, shoot us an email/pm and we will get you the information you need.

http://www.bellsports.com/powersports/helmets/street/#/full-face

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I just got a rs1 and love it, awsome skid lid.

·
Registered
146 Posts
So how do the Bell Star Helmets compare to the shark Race-R Pro line. Quality, Paint finish, etc. Also price on ralley Matte Black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts