Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the month of June, we are offering up Alpinestars as our brand of the month.

It was the adrenalin-charged spectacle of racing; man and machine symbiotically bonding in the pursuit of speed that inspired Alpinestars founder Sante Mazzarolo to turn his talents to creating the most advanced motorcycling footwear the world had seen.

This passion that fuelled our origins continues today and has helped Alpinestars grow into the premier technical motorcycle safety company in the industry. Racing is as much a philosophy as a way of life at Alpinestars and this is reflected in the uncompromising demands we place on every product we develop.

Casey Stoner, Dani Pedrosa and Ben Spies are just some of the racers who contribute to Alpinestars' product development, so whether you're carving up a canyon or setting a personal best lap at your favorite track, you can ride in confidence knowing your gear has been put to the ultimate test by the world's top riders.

If you are looking at any current Alpinestars products, let us know. Alpinestars product is not on our website, so if you have any questions, just send an email to [email protected] and put "Alpinestars" in the subject line. you can also give us a call at 828-287-2101.

You can view any of the items that Alpinestars offers by looking here:

http://www.alpinestars.com/moto/

One other thing. With this being our Brand Of The Month, we are offering a low price guarantee on any current Alpinestars products.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
Sweet! Can I get a price on the A* SMX-2 Air Carbon gloves in black/green, size XXL? Shipped to 33544? Pretty please! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can I get a price on a black gp-r jacket size 40/50

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
excellent people to do business with!! these peeps are awesome!! A+++
btw, hows the puppy doing?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,806 Posts
Got my new gloves today, and well....they fit like a glove! :lol:

Great service and a great price!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Highly recommend doing business with Superbike Supply :thumbsup:

Thank you Mary for ALL the help you gave me! Can't wait for the gloves to arrive! Greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Price shipped to 33071 for:

Bio-armor back protector and Bionic air back protector insert. Thx

Just ordered A* GP-R jacket. GRRRREAT price, if anybody is wanting one you CANNOT BEAT MARY'S PRICE ANYWHERE! I've been shopping this thing for months.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts