Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure what this is about , just thought i would put this out there for everyone to checkout. brand new motorcycles from china dirt cheap. a friend checked them out thruogh pay pal and apparently there on the up @ up. If any possitive or negitive feed back comes of this please let us know. heres the site.............. http://www.elec-shop-china.com .

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
UMMMMMM, Hell no???

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
just google elec-shop-china and there are tons of complaints against them. its a fucking scam, and i hate them for that. i wish nothing but bad things for scamers.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I read the review on 1 of the bikes, obviously could tell it was someone trying to speak English but did not make any sense.

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just google elec-shop-china and there are tons of complaints against them. its a fucking scam, and i hate them for that. i wish nothing but bad things for scamers.
if you found info from US saying it was a scam good i can stop dreaming now. at 362.00 for a zx6r i could drift every corner at the track and not worry about the exspences i would rack up. they sent me to another site www.ems.com.cn after a letter i sent them sayin that i dont trust them , and every thing was chinese. they even gave me tracking numbers to follow EE125422665cn well i did , pretty interesting the trouble they go through to do a scam. anyhow thanks for your info. guess this threads dead.:headshake

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.