Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New Alpinestars Spinner leather jacket with tags still attached. This jacket is a 3XL and retails for $319.99, I'm asking $180 shipped. The jacket is black and gray with Alpinestars logos on the front and back. The approximate jacket measurements are 29" from the collar down the center of the back of the jacket to the bottom and the sleeve length is 40" from the center of the neck accross the top of the shoulders down the arm to the wrist.

Alpinestars Spinner Leather Jacket - Black/Gray
Part of Alpinestar's Black Label Apparel line
1.2 - 1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance
CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors
Relaxed fit
Zip operated ventilation
Removable quilted vest
Strategically placed micro perforated leather
Adjustable waist
Two external pockets and one large internal pocket
Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory)

SOLD!!!

Call David at 810-625-4744
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody Interested? Free FedEx Shipping Included!!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowered Price - $215 Shipped!!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM Sent

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 285 5'11", the sleeves and jacket length fit perfect but I can't get the jacket zipped due to having a belly!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final Price Reduction - $200 SHIPPED!!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't believe with all the interest I've had in this jacket that it's still for sale. $200 shipped, I'm getting ready to put it on Ebay and the price will go up to cover costs so if anyone is interested better jump on this deal quick.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I must be the only bigger guy riding a sportbike or something. lol This jacket fits small though IMO. I'd say it fits more like a 2XL or 50-52.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still Available - $200 shipped!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I can't believe with all the interest I've had in this jacket that it's still for sale. $200 shipped, I'm getting ready to put it on Ebay and the price will go up to cover costs so if anyone is interested better jump on this deal quick.
im a big guy, but 2 xl is a little too big. bummer, good price nice jacket

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available as of 10/17/09 - $200 Shipped!!!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Im 5'11 190lbs but a xl usually fits well,...otherwise this woulda been mine already!...good luck man!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I lost my job so this jacket must go! Price Reduced - $190 Shipped!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
thats an awesome price, I just dropped my bike, buying new parts now. I could use a jacket let me try to see what my funds are gonna look like this week, pm me a price shipped to 72110, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I doubt it's possible but can you take it back to wherever you got it and maybe at least exchange it for a smaller size since I imagine it's been too long to just return it? If so I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts