Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Braking Rotors provide greater stopping power than your bike’s OEM rotors. With a friction material made from high-carbon stainless steel, your calipers will grip rotors that have a higher friction coefficient, meaning less effort at the lever is required to get your bike stopped when compared to standard rotors. Carriers are machined from aluminum for lightness; less unsprung weight means better suspension performance, improved handling and better acceleration. Compared to stock rotors, these give your brakes better initial bite, more feeling at the lever and less fade since the high-carbon steel resists heat better than OEM.

Available for all Kawasaki ZX10R models.

These are not yet available on our website, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get the appropriate rotors shipped to you today. You may also email your questions to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with BRAKING ROTORS in the subject line and please be sure to include the model and year of your bike for accurate availability. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to order a new set of brake pads.

Close-up of the Braking STX-Series full-floating rotors.

Black-oxidized aluminum carrier.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,342 Posts
Im looking to do a brk upgrade myself....I got the hel lines,19x20 brembo mc but been thinkin on some brembo calipers and undecided on rotors..Someone here got a deal on brembo mono blocks(i think they were)and rotors for 1500 shipped..Love to do the rear to match as well and get the under slung caliper bracket..Not that i got the $$ at the moment cause i gotta sell my gen 2 1st..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts