Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does my brake lever seem to almost touch the handle on setting one..did i get a p.o.s. its been doing it since i got it brand new... the brake pads are fine and i changed the lines to stainless and bled the shit out of them also i get surgeing from 30 to 50 mph i was told it was the back sprocket it happens more since i got a DID chain I DONT KNOW this sux ive just been keeping it above 60 but speed limit is only 60 lol any advice i would appreciate greatly

·
Registered
700 Posts
LOL I don’t know who told you that but if someone told you that a "DID" chain will cause surging then he is an idiot. If you chain has a tight spot it might cause a surge feeling but I doubt you would notice it but you would hear a slapping unless you chain is way to tight then it could bind up. DID is a good chain there are better out there though but did is not bad.

When you bleed your brakes take the left side caliper off, put a piece of metal between the pads and bleed it holding it up so that the air does not get trapped in the section of line that curves over the fender.

O :welcome: btw

1 - 3 of 3 Posts