Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has rizoma brake fluid reservoirs front and rear. My bike is still in the shop (it's been 2 months) so I can't get the dimensions myself. I'm upgrading with some HEL brake lines and will get new reservoirs at the same time. Ive pasted the possible outcomes below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Rizoma Fluid Tank 50mm, Universal fit with side feed
Each CT027 tanks have a side site glass and side feed tube. The CT027 measures 50 mm diameter x 43 mm high with a capacity of 35 cubic millimeters.

Rizoma Fluid Tank 31mm, Universal fit with bottom feed. Each CT015 tanks comes with a stainless steel mounting bracket. The CT015 measures 31 mm diameter x 42 mm high with a capacity of 20 cubic millimeters. This size tank is commonly used for the rear brake reservoirs, but can be used for the clutch reservoirs on hydraulic clutch equipped bikes.

Rizoma Fluid Tank 40mm, Universal fit with bottom feed
The CT017 tanks have a side site glass and bottom feed tube. The CT017 measures 40 mm diameter x 49 mm high with a capacity of 26 cubic millimeters. This size tank is commonly used for front brake and clutch reservoirs.

Rizoma Fluid Tank 40mm, Universal fit with side feed
The CT025 tanks have a side site glass and side feed tube. The CT025 measures 40 mm diameter x 49 mm high with a capacity of 26 cubic millimeters.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers krakers, Now i can spend some ca$$$$$$$$H. The Rizoma bits do look pretty trick. I plan on gettin some mirrors next.

· Registered
2,976 Posts
Hey, those look beautiful! Could someone pm me as to where to get them from? I don't want to ask to post it as it's a bit disrespectful to our sponsers but I don't believe any of them carry rizoma products. Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.