·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this options:
Galfer Race Sintered
EBC Sintered Metal Pads

Which one would you suggest?
I´ve been riding with the stock ones but I´m searching an upgrade in this respect.

·
Registered
373 Posts
never used Galfer, but EBC were too grabby for me. currently using OEM yammy pads (on R1 calipers) which are near shot and will be going back to Carbone Lorraine (which are good, but wear real quick).

·
Registered
186 Posts
I use Galfer and they're TOP!!Also tried SBS Carbon that work better summers(because of more heat!!)B U T keep in mind that best result will be gained with Galfer or Braking wave discs.and that because they have a razor end that keeps the area between disc and pad always clean.also it;s not a secret that the 04' brake discs suffered from fadin'..!!:wink:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ebc

never used Galfer, but EBC were too grabby for me. currently using OEM yammy pads (on R1 calipers) which are near shot and will be going back to Carbone Lorraine (which are good, but wear real quick).
Depending on what other mods you have done to the brake system, I like the EBC because they give you more bite if you still have mostly stock braking parts.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
like they said the Vesrahs are by far the best and you are fine to just go with the RJL's for sure. Now if you had to choose between those two then go with galfers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I went with EBC HH pads on my 6r and found incredible results. I was braking much much later than I had been with the OEM pads. Any bike I put on the track will have high performance pads. I honestly think its a personal preference between which you go with, I got a deal on the EBC's so I went with them. I may go with something else if I get a deal on them...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts