Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my Galfer lines and put the line that crosses over to the left side the wrong way. I like the way the lines run up together;cleaner. Does this matter or can I leave it? I want to get the most out of theme, so if I need to, I will switch it.

·
Registered
881 Posts
I had the same issue when I installed my brakelines. While speaking to the Galfer rep, he informed me that configuring the lines like the stock ones were(piggy back) was the wrong set-up. There should be line per caliper.

·
Registered
442 Posts
:+1:
i had the same issue when i installed my brakelines. While speaking to the galfer rep, he informed me that configuring the lines like the stock ones were(piggy back) was the wrong set-up. There should be line per caliper.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I had the same issue when I installed my brakelines. While speaking to the Galfer rep, he informed me that configuring the lines like the stock ones were(piggy back) was the wrong set-up. There should be line per caliper.
:+2: Depending how aggressive you are on the brakes, street or track. Track you def want one line per caliper meaning a double banjo up top. The cross-over line in the stock setup kind of creates a slight lag and uneven pressure.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
The cross-over line is a bugger to bleed ... it will always want to have an air bubble at the top of the loop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a set of Gaflers im getting ready to install and want to make sure I don't do this but I don't understand the difference.... Don't you just set them up the same as the stock ones?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts