Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking into getting a set of either ss or kevlar brake line and was just wandering what everyone else thought of theres and what kinds they were. I only ride on the street so I don't think that I want to go with the 636 mod (at least not yet). But I do feel that the braking on the beast could be improved upon. I do know however that I don't want blue lines and that seems to be what most of the kevlar's are.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I've heard bad things about kevlar not lasting very long so I've always gone with the SS. Got the black Galfer lines on the front. And I've always heard good things about Goodrich too.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
so you dont have the superbike lines, dam i wanted to know how the feel.

·
5,756 Posts
yeah that is what i noticed to. what brake padds do u recomend? i dont do track days just the sat morning mountain rides. what kind would best suit me?

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
cain772 said:
yeah that is what i noticed to. what brake padds do u recomend? i dont do track days just the sat morning mountain rides. what kind would best suit me?
I'm still runnin stock and I've no major issue with them and I ride about the same amount track and street time. That really sux about the lines had I known those were available I would have gone that route instead :headshake

·
5,756 Posts
thanks for the info trey. i think i am going to go with the superbike lines and ask around about pads.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts