Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my HEL brake lines for my 2006 ZX10R and found that the rear line was too long by 6inchs so i emailed the place where i got them from and they said that were the correct size. After more emails they said that they have spoken to HEL and that they were for a 04-05 model. So i'm waiting to find out if they will swap them.

So what it the standard lenght of the rear brake line on a 04-05 model ZX10R Please.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ninjasuz said:
I just received my HEL brake lines for my 2006 ZX10R and found that the rear line was too long by 6inchs so i emailed the place where i got them from and they said that were the correct size. After more emails they said that they have spoken to HEL and that they were for a 04-05 model. So i'm waiting to find out if they will swap them.

So what it the standard lenght of the rear brake line on a 04-05 model ZX10R Please.

I got a rear stainless line for a late model 6rr, I think its the same as the 06 10, if so I need a rear for my 05 10.....

The 6rr line is way too short for my 05 so me thinks that it will work fine..... Oh, the line is brand new never installed.....

If it will work i'll trade you straight across, if your interrested?..... :dontknow:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I dont think there is 6 inches difference in the brake lines, are you running rearsets that make the master cylinder considerably closer to the caliper??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts